Bearizona Coupons, Specials and Deals
2013 Bearizona Visitor Rates
- Children age 0-3 years - Free
- Children age 4-12 years - $10 + tax
- Adults - $20 + tax
- Seniors 62 and older - $18 + tax
- Maximum Carload Rate - $100 + tax (This rate is for personal vehicles only NO-commercial vehicles)
- Annual Carload Pass - $175
- Annual Personal Pass - $60
- Special pricing available for educational groups as well as larger groups of 15 or more, please call 928-635-2289 for details.
Visit Bearizona - Williams Arizona Attractions
Experience one of the best attractions in Williams Arizona, the gateway to the Grand Canyon. Bearizona Drive Through Wildlife Park lets you watch and enjoy animal wildlife at your own pace from the comfort and safety of your vehicle. Your family adventure will include seeing animals like Black Bears, American Burros, Big Horn Sheep, Dall Sheep, Bison and more! After your driving tour, you can stroll along our beautiful walking trails and see adorable bear cubs!
Bearizona is located at the intersection of I-40 and US Hwy 64 (Historic Route 66) in Williams, Arizona. Just 60 miles south of the Grand Canyon south rim, 25 miles west of Flagstaff. Plan your visit today - call 928-635-2289.