Arizona’s one and only Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star and AAA Four Diamond casino resort, Tucson’s Casino Del Sol Resort, is an entertainment oasis in the Sonoran Desert. An enterprise of the Pascua Yaqui Tribe, Casino Del Sol Resort offers guests an array of activities to enjoy, day or night. Whether it’s a sunrise round of golf at the new 18-hole championship Sewailo Golf Club, an afternoon of relaxation at the award-winning Hiapsi Spa or a concert at AVA Amphitheater and dinner at PY Steakhouse – Casino Del Sol Resort’s impressive collection of options makes it the ultimate entertainment destination.
Top 5 Reasons to Visit Casino Del Sol Resort
- Each of the spacious 215 (inclusive of suites) guestrooms feature more than 400 square feet of contemporary comfort.
- Offering a diverse mix of options for players, Casino Del Sol Resort features the latest in gaming technologies with limits ranging from $5 to $1,000.
- Rest and relax in the shadow of a towering palm or bask in the sun’s glow while sitting poolside on a chaise lounge.
- Hiapsi Spa features private relaxation rooms for couples, as well as a full- service hair and nail salon.
- Sewailo Golf Club’s fairways are all Bermuda grass overseeded with rye, intertwining between the seven lakes and two miles of flowing streams on the course.